These peanut butter molasses treats are the perfect bite-size to treat your dog to a little something sweet.
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Molasses
1/4 cup Milk
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter). Be careful to score the dough, not completely cut through.
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.